Parent/Child Class Information
Parent/Child classes are for infants through 5 year olds and the parents or caregivers that LOVE them!
Parent/Child Tuition Fall 2017
First Child tuition for new families for our 10 week semester is $150
Siblings Tuition for new families is $85.
First child Tuition for returning families for our 10 week semester is $130
Siblings Tuition for returning families is $75.
Siblings 12 months and younger attend free with a registered sibling in our Parent/Child classes.Families never pay for more than two registered children. Any consecutive siblings are free, no matter the age.
- There is a $10 non-refundable registration fee included in the tuition. Refunds will only be issued if you cancel before classes begin.
- Tuition can be paid in increments of 1, 2, or 3 payments. To learn more about our payment plans and scholarship fund please email- carla@MusicTogetherInRoanoke.com
Fall 2017 Parent/Child Tuition Includes
- Ten weekly 45-minute classes.
- Two professionally recorded CDs of the songs used in the class...new music for each semester.
- Songbook with illustrations.
- Music Together at Home: Helping your Child Grow Musically, a special parent guide booklet and DVD for parents who are new to Music Together©.
- Parent Education evening and materials.
Class times: Classes are 45 minutes long and meet once a week for ten weeks. Please try to arrive a few minutes before the class begins.
Make-Ups: We allow two make-ups per family/per semester and make-ups can be scheduled by calling 540-892-0839
Inclement weather policy: If Roanoke City Schools are closed due to inclement weather music classes will be cancelled for the day. If city schools are operating on a 1 or 2 hour delay we will still meet for our regularly scheduled classes. Saturday morning families will be emailed if classes are cancelled due to weather.
Please Remember... We are not to park in the large lot in front of the studio door where we enter to come to class. This parking lot belongs to Grandin Wellness Center and NOT to The Lifestream. The Lifestream Center lot is the small lot located at 2006 Windsor Ave. and we are more than welcome to park there or on the street. I am sorry for the inconvenience and THANK YOU for your cooperation!
Enrolled families: Check out the Music Together©page with news for enrolled families! www.musictogether.com/ForEnrolledFamilies